Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
York Roman Festival. When?
Hello,
Could somebody inform me about the exact dates for the York Festival of this year?
Thanks! Big Grin

Aitor
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
Just seen your posting. Good question Aitor! It's 29th-30th July, but details are still hazy :lol:

Are you thinking of coming to York!? It'll be well worth it as there's also the Constantine the Great Exhibition at the Yorkshire Museum. It's billed as a major international exhibition, and I know they're getting together lots of fantastic items.
Many thanks, Sandra! Big Grin
No, unfortunately I shan't be there Cry Just somebody from my group asked me about it...

Aitor
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
Just checked the festival website ([url:1ux8bgi8]http://www.yorkromanfestival.com/[/url]), and it says that the festival is on from the 21st to 30th July. Sorry - my group has just been approached for the 29th-30th.

When there are more details (of the exhibition and the festival), I shall make sure they're posted here Big Grin
Ave!

York Roman Festival is on its way. The big weekend is 28-30 July.
Who can we meet with in York?

Vale!
Collegium Gladiatorium Hungary
aka Gus ztav Gar as

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  York Viking Festival and Cesary John Conyard 6 2,078 02-23-2012, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Redwald
  York Roman festival Maximus Gluteus 0 920 05-07-2009, 02:30 PM
Last Post: Maximus Gluteus
  York Roman festival Maximus Gluteus 18 4,461 10-24-2008, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Maximus Gluteus