Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Problems with private messages
(03-26-2018, 02:36 PM)Robert Vermaat Wrote: Hola José,

Aunque no entiendo tu pregunta, el idioma aquí es el inglés, puedo adivinar: no ves ninguna publicación.
Como eres un nuevo miembro, tus publicaciones deben ser revisadas por un moderador. Esto ahora ha tenido lugar y tus publicaciones son visibles.

Bueno, lamento los inconvenientes que tuve ayer cuando hice la cuenta difícil, estaba poniendo un par de publicaciones y probablemente pondré algunas en español para ver si trabajé desde el teléfono en el sitio web que pensé que me estaba dando problemas. .

Saludos, José Miguel.
Dear José,

Posting an answer in Spanish and in white color does not help. I translated your reply to English and posted it in a visible color.
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Would be helpful to include this information in the activation code email.
Mark
I have the same problem as Artur: I see I have an unread private message, but when I try to access it I get this page:

Quote:You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
  1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
  2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
  3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
  4. You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

I understand that I am a new user and my permissions are limited, but a reply of mine in the Roman Military History & Archaeology forum has not been published after days, and the private message I can't read may be related to it. In other words, I cannot know what I've done wrong if I can't access the private messages (the message did not break any rule as far as I could check. I even tried to post it again thinking that maybe I had made a mistake), and I can't access the private messages until I reach a certain number of posts.
Please, can somebody help me?
Staff may have been away for the weekend (in my case it was my 25th anniversary) - in your case the PM thing required a minimum number of posts.. which you achieved by this one.
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Yes, everything is fine now. Thank you for answering!
So this is the issue I was having, at least I now know why.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Private Messages M. Caecilius 3 3,317 09-26-2011, 03:37 PM
Last Post: M. Caecilius