Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forum conversion
(01-12-2016, 05:13 PM)Praefectusclassis Wrote: Does the fact that you deleted your response mean you figured it out, Tongar?

I deleted the response, as I thought I was sending you a PM, not posting in the thread, especially with my email address. Blush I figured it out and everything is fine. Thanks for the responses. For a while, I had assumed I was on a proscription list, especially as I hadn't posted as often. Big Grin
Nah. Our proscription list is very short. ;-)
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
(10-25-2015, 02:03 PM)Nathan Ross Wrote: What's the 'warning 0%' thing for?

(10-25-2015, 02:26 PM)Praefectusclassis Wrote: The warning is so mods can show a member they're on notice. :-)

Idly going through this thread, I noticed the above exchange. I have a 'Warning Level: 0%' but, on a random scan of a few threads and the members list, cannot find anyone with a similar, or any, warning level. It looks as if I am in someone's sights for some transgression or other, although I cannot think what. Can anyone enlighten me?
Michael King Macdona

And do as adversaries do in law, -
Strive mightily, but eat and drink as friends.
(The Taming of the Shrew: Act 1, Scene 2)
You can probably only see your own. As admin, I see everyone's and from a casual glance (there's probably a report somewhere too), everyone is at 0%
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Phew, that's a relief!
Michael King Macdona

And do as adversaries do in law, -
Strive mightily, but eat and drink as friends.
(The Taming of the Shrew: Act 1, Scene 2)
Hello to all,
                     Dear Administrator, your work is very nice for rat, i request you if possible give your
                     changing ideas as graphically or as for example so that we can understand easily.
                      like password by for a example.

with best regards-sajid
Saijid,
I'm afraid I have no idea what you mean by the above.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys