Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook group: 1000+ members
Helo. Today i have seen it's impossible to put a topic or share pictures in facebook group RAT page. It's only me or it's something general? Thanks!
You are member in the FB group? It is closed so I can kick out all those wierd spam people. Someone else just mentioned that too, Phil McKay. I will look into it. We have hit 887 members. Maybe FB has some rules restricting group size?
Richard Campbell
Legio XX - Alexandria, Virginia
RAT member #6?
A group radio button for 'only admins can post' got pushed: I set it back, so you should be good to go.
Richard Campbell
RAT member #6?
Didn't know there was a group. Are long time lurkers allowed? I just sent a request. Smile

edit - Request was approved in, like, three seconds. Nice! Cool
RAT light, I kind of all it. I grabbed the name before anyone else did, and now we have almost 900 members (for what that's worth on FB).
Richard Campbell
RAT member #6?
I think that's pretty impressive, is there a RAT skype group?
Andrew S.
And we passed 1000 today on the FB group, and seem to be getting ten requests a day. Not all army; the strophium threat has been really ....um...
Richard Campbell
RAT member #6?
You never know who shows up. For those of you who do building type displays, like our Legio XX caupona, there is a Chicago group who have a great looking display (on FB RAT) and a video of a bar/caupona brawl, done at an indoor event. We are also exchanging design and construction tips.
Richard Campbell
RAT member #6?
We passed 1300 on the RAT FB this week, about 200 a month. Lots of visibility, and I wonder if that is driving any traffic here?
Richard Campbell
RAT member #6?
Hello Rich,

I do I join RAT FB group?

Thanks
"You have to laugh at life or else what are you going to laugh at?" (Joseph Rosen)

Paolo
Search it, on Facebook and hit join group and one of us will add you.
I am not even sure I am on this group. Please send me a link.

Gagan
I think this is it: https://www.facebook.com/groups/RomanArmyTalk/

something I don't see with the iOS app.

But also if you search Roman Army Talk you'll find it.

For what it's worth the group broke 1700 a while back.
Richard Campbell
RAT member #6?
Quote:For what it's worth the group broke 1700 a while back.
We're just shy of 2.000 now, even though we don't accept any applications of 'dubious origin'. Wink
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Quote:[quote="richsc" post=357902]We're just shy of 2.000 now, even though we don't accept any applications of 'dubious origin'. Wink

LOL!!!!! Big Grin
Virilis / Jyrki Halme
PHILODOX
[Image: fectio.png]