Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My SQL error
Quote:Panickers will be told to grab hold of their towels.

I'm not actually sure what you mean by that, but it sounds amusing! Confusedmile:
Nathan Ross
Hitch Hikers Guide methinks...
Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!
Hooray! Much, much better! Thanks.
Cheryl Boeckmann
Quote:Hitch Hikers Guide methinks...

Remember passengers, if something happens to the plane your oxygen masks are worthless in space. Thank you and have a safe flight.
n

Here you go, Vitruvius, you were evidently running out of Ns. Big Grin
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
I was using Chrome already but was still having the problem. Same problem on Sea Monkey. It's rare I use Internet Explorer. Anyway it appears to be working now. Hopefully things are fixed Jasper Confusedmile:
The MySQL error was unrelated to the type of browser you were using.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Has anyone had any errors of the server kind (page not opening, MySQL dumping out, stuff like that) since the migration? RAT seems blazing fast for me...
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
fast by me too needs some time to get used with I suppose
but ALL MY previous posts are gone actually is like I would have been registered anew

Jasper can you look into it my earlier user was gelly
-----------------
Gelu I.
www.terradacica.ro
www.porolissumsalaj.ro
That user still exists with his original posts. Obviously if you create a new account with a new email address...
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys