Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Roman Era - Skyrim Roman conversion
I thought whether or not I should use the existing thread in this forum about the Roman armor mod for this announcement, but this new thing is different though. I decided to expand my Roman armor mod into a classical antiquity semi-conversion mod. It is still being built (very slowly), it's a bit buggy and not very popular but I thought I'd share it with this community:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32988/

Screenshots of most items are at that link as well so I decided not to post them here.

I am working on Celts, Germanics, Parthians and Romans at the moment. Elder Scrolls games for me have always been a bit of Rome Total War in 1st person view and now I am trying to make that vision real.

Once I am done I will share my thoughts on my research here, like a little thesis.

P.S. I am looking for modders who can help with this mod. If, for example, you have a medium-poly (800 to 4000) 3ds max model of something new (like a sagum) that you can share that would be appreciated and I'll give you credit on the mod page. Most of all I would like to find a modder who is good with the Skyrim modding tools and can make a new land of Middle Eastern setting and a scripter who can make the AI fight on horseback so that I can have horse archers and cataphracts.
Regards,

Andre
Awesome! Can't wait to see it finished.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roman Weapons and Armour mod for Skyrim Jedo 15 25,708 01-12-2015, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Thomas