Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Win one of six signed hardbacks of Eagles at War!
Anyone like to win a signed hardback copy of my new novel, Eagles at War, which is about the Varian disaster/battle of the Teutoburg Forest?

I have 6 copies up for grabs. Message me your email address so I can send you my newsletter with the easy to answer question. The competition closes 2200 UK time on the 15th of April. The books can be sent anywhere in the world.
Thanks - Ben.
Ben Kane, bestselling author of the Eagles of Rome, Spartacus and Hannibal novels.

Eagles in the Storm released in UK on March 23, 2017.
Aguilas en la tormenta saldra en 2017.

www.benkane.net
Twitter: @benkaneauthor
Facebook: facebook.com/benkanebooks
[attachment=12211]EAGLESATWARPBB1.jpg[/attachment]

The jacket for the book. Eagle courtesy of Paul Karremans, and the Gemina Project.
Legionaries and equipment supplied by Roman Tours UK and Legion XX Deva Victrix.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ben Kane, bestselling author of the Eagles of Rome, Spartacus and Hannibal novels.

www.benkane.net
*bump*
8+)

www.benkane.net
email sent
-----------------
Gelu I.
www.terradacica.ro
www.porolissumsalaj.ro
The six winners were Richard Lea, Andrea Monteagudo, Nigel Taylor, Rob Hardman, Marianna Plumstead and Joseph Russell. Thanks to the 578 people or so who took part!

www.benkane.net
Ave,

If there are any left, I would love to have a copy. My address is as follows: Pierre A. Kleff, Jr., 1400 Mountain Laurel, Harker Heights, Texas 76548. Thank you.

Vale,

Publius Quinctius Petrus Augustinus
(Pierre A. Kleff, Jr.)
Petrus Augustinus
Hi Pierre
I wasn't just giving copies away! There was a competition, as I said in my original post. Hundreds of people entered it, and the six winners are above. I will have more Clades Variana goodies to giveaway soon, so if you'd like to try winning some of those, and more books at a later date, please message me your email address so I can send you my newsletter. Thanks.

Best wishes to you! Ben

www.benkane.net
I Missed the opportunity! But I really like your book cover!
Congrats to the winners Smile too bad I am not one of them but maybe next time
-----------------
Gelu I.
www.terradacica.ro
www.porolissumsalaj.ro
I've given away another 6 copies now, but no one on here who entered has won one. Sorry! :-x

www.benkane.net