Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHESTER ROMAN FESTIVAL
Or Crispvs may be referring to the green and white shield of the Invicti Iuniores Britanniciani (IIB) :lol: Though there were only two of us guesting in the arena over that weekend. Britannia made us feel very welcome - thanks Mark, Fran and the rest of the guys 8)
Quote:Or Crispvs may be referring to the green and white shield of the Invicti Iuniores Britanniciani (IIB) :lol: Though there were only two of us guesting in the arena over that weekend. Britannia made us feel very welcome - thanks Mark, Fran and the rest of the guys 8)

Aha, I see! Yes, you're probably right Smile

Glad you enjoyed it and it was good to meet you all - it was a great bash and we're hoping to do it again next year.
Fran/Nautia of Britannia

Time Tart Extraordinaire!
Quote:Or Crispvs may be referring to the green and white shield of the Invicti Iuniores Britanniciani (IIB) :lol: Though there were only two of us guesting in the arena over that weekend. Britannia made us feel very welcome - thanks Mark, Fran and the rest of the guys 8)

Yes just to echo Nautia's sentiments, it was great to meet you chaps again and look forward to collaborating at many future events the lenght and breadth of Britannia :wink:
Marc Byrne
I'm sorry I missed this. Sad

I live about 10 miles from Chester and really can't understand how I managed to be unaware of it all. I must have been elsewhere that weekend.

Ah well, maybe next year! Big Grin
[size=75:2kpklzm3]Ghostmojo / Howard Johnston[/size]

[Image: A-TTLGAvatar-1-1.jpg]

[size=75:2kpklzm3]Xerxes - "What did the guy in the pass say?" ... Scout - "Μολὼν λαβέ my Lord - and he meant it!!!"[/size]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Postponement of Chester Roman Festival until 2014 Squamatus 4 1,444 01-30-2013, 02:40 AM
Last Post: 66kbm
  Chester Roman Festival 2012 Nerva 10 3,983 01-18-2012, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nerva
  chester roman festival - UK madoc 6 3,499 10-16-2005, 09:22 AM
Last Post: Opifex