Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apologies and farewell?
Hello everybody,
It's been nearly two years (if not longer :oops: ) since the last time I posted here, on RAT. It is not my habit to disappear without saying farewell, even more when being a moderator...
It has never been my intention to leave the Forum, I still think it is really interesting and enjoyable, but time is limited and I tend to get too deeply involved. Therefore, if I start again ''just having a look from time to time' I know that I'll end spending more time than I have or should on RAT :roll:

My re-enactment group, Cohors Prima Gallica, was about to disappear one year ago, or so I thought then, but now we have a lot of great new members and this year we have attended to more events than ever. I feel happy for that Big Grin

Though not visiting RAT, I'll be still around there. If any of you need something from me, just drop me a PM :wink:

BENE VALETE

[Image: Santander_I_Agosto_09_340.jpg]
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
We'll miss your comments terribly Aitor!

Command your troops to post about your campaigns so that we keep up with I Gallica.. Big Grin
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Quote:We'll miss your comments terribly Aitor!
Oh. Oh , yes. Sigh. Cry
Christian K.

No reconstruendum => No reconstruction.

Ut desint vires, tamen est laudanda voluntas.
Indeed we will. But then again, I also like to know you're still around with cohors Prima Gallica, which is more important than visiting RAT frequently, I would say.
ALA I BATAVORUM
Wow, a year gone again.
Please have someone keep us in touch with your group, as as said above, there are always many interesting things to see and learn from your posts. I do understand you need to avoid RAT, but at least you were a poster of substance.
Stay in touch please. It opens my mind to other eras when you and others I never meet post on here.
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Will very much miss you Aitor. Stay well and keep the draco flying!

Cheers

Caballo
[Image: wip2_r1_c1-1-1.jpg] [Image: Comitatuslogo3.jpg]

aka Paul B, moderator
http://www.romanarmy.net/auxilia.htm
Moderation in all things