Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Quickie
Quickie intro:

Love anthropolgy, love Rome, been studying it heavily for the last year, B/f is here, he keeps telling me off all the wonderful conversations, had to come and take a looksee, hope I find tons of info, and meet new people.

That be all. For now anyway. ~Lili
~Lilia (Lilia/Lily Anderson)
Hey Lily, welcome here! There are many good conversations going on here, and no doubt some will be the sort of thing you've been studying.

The search function at the top of the page is a good place to start (but you should be pretty specific, as there are thousands of threads here, and "Roman History" will return far too many to track down. :lol: There's information from shoes to hats, daggers to ballistae, foods to horse saddles...

We have some rules, which you should probably take a look at (the RAT Rules link below) one of which is to include your real name in your signature, which is accessible via the Profile link. If you need help, just PM me, and I'll lead you through. Have fun here, and ask questions or participate in any conversations you like!
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
hello,

I am new as well and I am excited about the forum, so much information, so many people...
Hi Lily, Hi Anya!
Please put your real names into your signature, it is a forum rule Smile
Welcome to the board!
Christian K.

No reconstruendum => No reconstruction.

Ut desint vires, tamen est laudanda voluntas.