1. Hello.

2. Do I know you?

3. There is no 3. Mysterious!
Welcome to RAT Ando Smile
Sara T.
RAT Rules for Posting

Courage is found in unlikely places. [size=75:2xx5no0x] ~J.R.R Tolkien[/size]
Hiho,
I live in North Rhine Westphalia, Germany.
I aim a re-enact different times from 0-1000 AD ( Battle of Varus, Time of Charlemagne and ottonic Empire) all more or less connected with the Saxons.
Over the time the knowledge of history leads me to the roman period, which will be one of my next projects (maybe a Saxon of the migration period?)
Often I heard of this message board, know will introduce myself… ;-) )
Some of the members I know for long time by face, some only by their internet pages.
Some impressions are given here:
http://civis.tempus-vivit.net/saxonicae/

Best Regards!
............../\\Sascha../\\..Klauss/\\..............
Welcome Sascha Big Grin
Kat x

~We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~
I'm from Portugal and since young student I always was interested in the roman empire, the culture, the roman army. I'm here to learn more about the roman army in all aspects, my interest also comes from my profession, I'm military. Regards to all
" Stop quoting laws, we carry weapons" - Pompey The Great

My name is Manuel Silveira, regards to all members
Hi Manuel,

Welcome, and don't forget to add your name to your signature - also a forum rule!
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Hello Sascha and Manius.
Veni Vidi Vici

Regards,
John Abbate

1. Hello.

2. Do I know you?

Hello everybody,

My name is Laurens, and my name here is Laurentius, my Latin name.
I'm from The Netherlands and I'm a student. I'm studying history at the moment. I'm very interested in Roman and Greek warfare, but also the Germanic and Celtic tribes and their warfare. I hope I can learn more about the Roman Empire and his army here!

Best regards!
Laurentius
Laurens van Hattem

Legio X Gemina
Well in that case Laurens you have come to the right place,the members here are top class in every aspect,both knowledgeable and approachable!!Dont be afraid to ask questions!!
Out of sight of subject shores, we kept even our eyes free from the defilement of tyranny. We, the most distant dwellers upon earth, the last of the free, have been shielded till today by our very remoteness and by the obscurity in which it has shrouded our name.
Calgacus The Swordsman, Mons Grapius 84 AD.

Name:Michael Hayes
Hello there Laurens.
Veni Vidi Vici

Regards,
John Abbate

1. Hello.

2. Do I know you?

Welcome everybody! Big Grin
Manuel Peters
Hi all, my name is Juan Campo. I'm from Argentina, Tierra del Fuego province (so called end of the world).
I was always interested in ancient history, specially roman military.
I found this site almost by mistake, searching about the 'Iter Romanum MMVIII' (greeeeeat...).

Greets again, and please: I'm sorry about my english... is a little bit... ¿barbarian?

Thanks
Juan
Juan J. Campo
Tierra del Fuego - Argentina

"Alea iacta est"
Greetings, Juan! On the contrary, your English is excellent and you are indeed welcome to this fellowship of Romans!
Iulia Sempronia (Sara Urdahl)
Officium ante Proprium Bonum
Welcome to all who have join the Roman Army Talk Forum !! Big Grin D
Animals die, friends die, and I shall die, but one thing never dies, and that is the reputation we leave behind after our death.
No man loses Honour who had any in the first place. - Syrus
Octavianvs ( Johnn C. ) MODERATOR ROMAN ARMY TALK
Click for Rule for Posting [url:3135udah]http://romanarmy.com/rat/viewtopic.php?t=4100[/url]
Welcome everyone Smile
Memmia AKA Joanne Wenlock.
Friends of Letocetum