Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New recruits
Thanks so very kindly for the warm greeting Smile ) So Ill be looking around for tunic instruction in a few weeks to start that.

I mean, I *could* run around naked, but.... lol Smile
-Jason Banditt Adams
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.Rogue-Artist.com">www.Rogue-Artist.com
Hey Jason welcome to the site.
Veni Vidi Vici

Regards,
John Abbate

1. Hello.

2. Do I know you?

3. There is no 3. Mysterious!
thank you very kindly Smile

-Jason
-Jason Banditt Adams
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.Rogue-Artist.com">www.Rogue-Artist.com
I hope you have a great time here.
Veni Vidi Vici

Regards,
John Abbate

1. Hello.

2. Do I know you?

Quote:Hello, remember to add your real name to your signature, it's site rules.

Hmmm a mod in the making?? Big Grin .Anyway welcome to all and dont be afraid to question the older hands,its the best way to gain more of an insight.
Out of sight of subject shores, we kept even our eyes free from the defilement of tyranny. We, the most distant dwellers upon earth, the last of the free, have been shielded till today by our very remoteness and by the obscurity in which it has shrouded our name.
Calgacus The Swordsman, Mons Grapius 84 AD.

Name:Michael Hayes
Quote:
Ceasar Augustus:sw4zv7u5 Wrote:Hello, remember to add your real name to your signature, it's site rules.
Hmmm a mod in the making?? Big Grin .
Why? it's not strange for members to point out the rules to each other? It's certainly not a mod prerogative! :wink:
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Absolutely!! Wink
Sara T.
RAT Rules for Posting

Courage is found in unlikely places. [size=75:2xx5no0x] ~J.R.R Tolkien[/size]
Quote:
Na Saighdiuir:1oro79zb Wrote:
Ceasar Augustus:1oro79zb Wrote:Hello, remember to add your real name to your signature, it's site rules.
Hmmm a mod in the making?? Big Grin .
Why? it's not strange for members to point out the rules to each other? It's certainly not a mod prerogative! :wink:

Yeah i know,hence the little smiley thingy at the end.Messing around you know..not strange for members to do that either Big Grin
Out of sight of subject shores, we kept even our eyes free from the defilement of tyranny. We, the most distant dwellers upon earth, the last of the free, have been shielded till today by our very remoteness and by the obscurity in which it has shrouded our name.
Calgacus The Swordsman, Mons Grapius 84 AD.

Name:Michael Hayes
Hmmm... most members anyway :lol: .
Veni Vidi Vici

Regards,
John Abbate

1. Hello.

2. Do I know you?

Hello All,

My name is Jody, and I have been a re-enactor of many time periods for the last 19 years. I went to the Castra Lafe event this year for the first time, and decided that Roman re-enacting is my favorite. There was a great sense of comradery and everyone was very patient and helpful with us new guys. It is in that spirit that I ask you to be patient with my posts, as I am new to the Roman historical time period, and message boards also. So If I ask any ignorant questions, please forgive me before hand. I have already learned quite a bit from just using the search option on the site. Thank you all for your time, and I look forward to learning more from you all.
Lvcivs Meridvs Iodivs/Jody Merideth
Welcome Jody. Don't hesitate to ask anything, that's what we're here for.
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Hello Jody, welcome to the site!
Veni Vidi Vici

Regards,
John Abbate

1. Hello.

2. Do I know you?

Hello

I'm Luciano, from Terni, ancient "Interamna Nahars", Umbria region, Italy.

My favourite area of interest is the history of the ethnic groups of Italy before the Roman conquest.

I've already started to post some replies in the discussions related to pre-Roman Italy.
Luciano Bassotti
Welcome, Luciano! I look forward to your commentaries!
Iulia Sempronia (Sara Urdahl)
Officium ante Proprium Bonum
Hello Luciano, good to have you here!
Veni Vidi Vici

Regards,
John Abbate

1. Hello.

2. Do I know you?