Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr Scarrow
Salve all<br>
<br>
Being rather new to all this I have just noticed that a certain Simon Scarrow is logged in. If sir, you are "THE" Simon Scarrow then many many congratulations. I was only introduced to your books last year and am busy ploughing through them. Excellent stuff!! Have you any or many more in the pipeline????? <p></p><i></i>
Noli Nothis permittere te terere!!

Mark.
Have you visited his site? Great books: I have a first edition first copy, and I'm not parting with it!<br>
<br>
Simon Scarrow Homepage <p>Legio XX<br>
Caput dolet, pedes fetent, Iesum non amo<br>
<br>
</p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p200.ezboard.com/bromanarmytalk.showUserPublicProfile?gid=richsc@romanarmytalk>RichSC</A> at: 1/13/05 1:40 am<br></i>
Richard Campbell
Legio XX - Alexandria, Virginia
RAT member #6?
Aw shucks. Glad to hear that you are enjoying them. I'm just finishing the proofs of the sixth book and then a little later I'm off to Jordan to research the seventh Cato and Macro book set in Syria. After that, who knows? Well, I do, and I'm not letting on. <p></p><i></i>
Hi Simon,<br>
Can we count on you to take lots of pictures? Maybe a nice travelogue for Romanarmy.com?<br>
<p>Greets<br>
<br>
Jasper</p><i></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
I'll be taking plenty of pictures. The trip is being set up by the Jordanian government and I understand that Jerash, Petra and the other main attractions are on the itinery. But what I'm really hoping to see is that fort on Mike Bishop's website. The Jordanian ambassador says that it is in great condition. I want to use it as the basis for part of the setting for the next novel and can't wait to get the feel of the place. I've been reading David Kennedy's handbook on the Roman Army in Jordan and the sites look fabulous. So yes, I'm sure I'll give you the full details on my return - if you can bear it! <p></p><i></i>
Cool! I think I'll be able to bear it. <p>Greets<br>
<br>
Jasper</p><i></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine