Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
City States
www.stonetosteel.com/Site...NFmain.htm<br>
<br>
THis seems to be based on Rome, at least everythng on hte site is. Most interesting to me was hte video and screenies that show a proper quincunx deployment, and if you can face downloading hte big video (I have a 10 meg connection here so it wasn't too much of a chore ) you can see what looks to be a fairly accurate, for a game at least, depiction of a baggage column on the march in the game, which then deploys into battle formation. Has three columns and everything. <p></p><i></i>
In the name of heaven Catiline, how long do you propose to exploit our patience..
These guys had initially "stolen" the Pax Romana URL, when through a moments inattention Antik Games had failed to renew it. They later claimed not to have known of Pax Romana - highly unlikely - and as a result of these cheap tricks, I am somewhat dubious of these people.<br>
<br>
Feature-wise, the game is a "Rise of Nations" competitor rather than an actual Roman game; at least from their description. <p>Strategy <br>
Designer/Developer <br>
Imperium - Rise of Rome</p><i></i>
Regards,

Michael A./MicaByte

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hegemonia city states DanM 2 2,731 03-08-2008, 09:24 PM
Last Post: DanM
  Hegemonia city-states. A RTW-BI total convertion Idomeneas 0 1,827 05-05-2006, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Idomeneas
  City States Stone To Steel Anonymous 1 1,209 09-07-2003, 01:17 PM
Last Post: StrategyM