Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cohors Prima Gallica Pics
Avete,<br>
The webpage of our archeological site is finally on the air and that of our re-enactment unit will (hopefully) be available soon!<br>
In the meantime, you can see us in the 'Tarraco Viva' festival and in our own festival 'Ludi Veleienses', here [url=http://www.veleia.com/ingles/galeria_listado.asp" target="top]images[/url]<br>
<br>
Aitor <p></p><i></i>
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
nice website <p></p><i></i>
Thanks,<br>
We've just finished it to the bare minimums and we hope to improve it as time goes by...<br>
<br>
Aitor <p></p><i></i>
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
Hello Aïtor !<br>
<br>
Great website !!! And nice pics (with some of us on the ones concerning Tarraco Viva. What a good fun we had !!!)<br>
I've just put a link to your website on the Foederati's one.<br>
<br>
Best regards,<br>
<br>
Alain <p></p><i></i>
Many thanks Alain!<br>
That webpage goes on the archaeological site and our overall project, re-enactment being only a 'sideshow' of it.<br>
We'll devote more specifically to re-enactment the webpage of Cohors Prima Gallica and we'll put links to the sites of the rest of groups there!<br>
<br>
Aitor <p></p><i></i>

Rolf Steiner
SALVE AITORVS DUX VASCONVM!<br>
<br>
I have also put your new web site in my great-que-te-cagas one at: www.septimaniseniores.uni.cc<br>
<br>
A new LEGIO COMITATENSIS is rising again... just me...<br>
<br>
VALE! <p></p><i></i>
[Image: 120px-Septimani_seniores_shield_pattern.svg.png] [Image: Estalada.gif]
Ivan Perelló
[size=150:iu1l6t4o]Credo in Spatham, Corvus sum bellorum[/size]
Many thanks to you, too, Faventianus!<br>
You've already made the most difficult part, you've started, now you only have to follow...<br>
You know that you've got a helmet here waiting for you!<br>
<br>
Aitor <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p200.ezboard.com/bromanarmytalk.showUserPublicProfile?gid=aitoririarte>Aitor Iriarte</A> at: 7/17/04 1:37 pm<br></i>

Rolf Steiner
<br>
Very nice site and pics, but why the pics are so small?<br>
<br>
Vale,<br>
Titus <p></p><i></i>
TITVS/Daniele Sabatini

... Tu modo nascenti puero, quo ferrea primum
desinet ac toto surget Gens Aurea mundo,
casta faue Lucina; tuus iam regnat Apollo ...

Vergilius, Bucolicae, ecloga IV, 4-10
[Image: PRIMANI_ban2.gif]
Mmmmh , we should ask our web designer why....<br>
I guess that it is a matter of swift downloading and keeping them inside the frame. I'll tell him, anyway!<br>
<br>
Aitor <p></p><i></i>

Rolf Steiner
Vale Faventianvs!<br>
<br>
A great welcome to yet another Late Roman group No big problem it's just you, Fectio is just two persons..<br>
If you need any advice, just ask.<br>
Thanks for putting up a link, btw, only we're the <em>Fectienses</em>, not the <em>Fectiones</em>. I'll link to your site asap.<br>
<br>
Valete,<br>
Valerius/Robert <p></p><i></i>
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Hi Aitor,<br>
<br>
<em>Very</em> nice site, some pictures I had not seen as yet.<br>
Hey was that Alain in some of the pictures?<br>
Good to finally know the names of all the team as well, and .. finally a picture of you in 'civvies'!<br>
<br>
Valete,<br>
Valerius/Robert <p></p><i></i>
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Hi Robert,<br>
How are going your holidays?<br>
Yes, it is Alain and other 'Foederati'. They went with my group to Tarragona last May. Great fun, but I missed it all<br>
I've put the parcel on the Post today!<br>
<br>
Aitor <p></p><i></i>

Rolf Steiner
Thanks late-commilitones!!!<br>
<br>
I'll update it! <p></p><i></i>
[Image: 120px-Septimani_seniores_shield_pattern.svg.png] [Image: Estalada.gif]
Ivan Perelló
[size=150:iu1l6t4o]Credo in Spatham, Corvus sum bellorum[/size]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cohors Prima Gallica website aitor iriarte 14 3,549 04-19-2007, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Gaius Julius Caesar
  Leg III Gallica Anonymous 2 1,549 09-25-2004, 12:33 PM