Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ordering Antike Helms
For those interested, particularly in the US: Brown Books will order the book referenced in this thread:<br>
pub45.ezboard.com/fromana...=234.topic<br>
<br>
and very good of Maureen at David Brown to track this down!<br>
<br>
A. Bottini et al, Antike Helme- from the Romisch-Germanisches Zentralmuseum in Germany<br>
<br>
They should contact me via e-mail,phone,or fax. It would be nice to have all of the orders together - just to save on shipcosts from the museum in Germany. If anyone would like to order this book through us, I ask that you send your orders to me before the 21st of this month. (The Monday after Easter) If you place it after, this is ok too - but I am faxing them our order the morning of the 21st, so if you place it after the 21st, it will just take longer than the others. The books retail price is 77 Euros. We multiply the Euro by about 1.1 here so we will be charging $84 usd. It should be here in about 3 or 4 weeks.<br>
<br>
USA customers will be charged $4.50 for shipping by UPS- if you need US Mail- please specify. Customers in Connecticut ONLY get charged a 6% sales tax.<br>
<br>
Canadian customers get charged a 7% GST tax plus $7 shipping by US Mail.<br>
<br>
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover check or money order. All of our info is as follows:<br>
<br>
PO Box 511, Oakville, CT 06779, USA<br>
Call toll-free 1-800-791-9354<br>
tel: (860) 945 9329 fax: (860) 945 9468<br>
Website: www.davidbrownbookco.com or e-mail your order to [email protected] <br>
<br>
If anyone has any questions, please do contact me.<br>
<br>
All the best!<br>
<br>
Maureen Beaulieu <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub45.ezboard.com/bromanarmytalk.showUserPublicProfile?gid=richsc@romanarmytalk>RichSC</A> at: 4/10/03 2:31:55 am<br></i>
Richard Campbell
Legio XX - Alexandria, Virginia
RAT member #6?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ordering from Amazon.de.com to USA Quintius Clavus 9 2,363 06-12-2009, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Gorgon