Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prequel For Starz Spartacus TV Series ...
Quote:Maybe some, but I confess I've never dated a starlet.
I think there was rather a heavy dash of irony in the previous statement, no?
(If not, I would agree with Ralph's statement entirely. :wink: )
Ben Kane, bestselling author of the Eagles of Rome, Spartacus and Hannibal novels.

Eagles in the Storm released in UK on March 23, 2017.
Aguilas en la tormenta saldra en 2017.

www.benkane.net
Twitter: @benkaneauthor
Facebook: facebook.com/benkanebooks
Try musicians instead of starlets, I find them less vapid.
Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis

Joe Patt (Paruzynski)
Milton, FL, USA
Quote:It may just be the demographics of the forum. I have found that when I go out with beautiful young starlets, then it is often difficult to keep up conversation, no matter how intense the attraction to me is. The more mature beautiful actresses I date, seem to be better able to keep up a conversation and are just as smitten with me as the younger ones. I am sure the more mature members of this forum have had the same experience as I have had.
Every time. As did my wife. :wink:
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
A man and his wife were at a resort beach in the Carribean. He struck up a conversation with two bikini babes at the bar, stayed a while, then came back to his own table. He told his wife, "I'm not going to do that any more." She asked why, and he replied, "I enjoy talking to ladies whose IQ at least equals their age."

No offense to beautiful young ladies everywhere intended. True story.
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
That's because he was sobber. After drinking a lot, he would'nt mind the conversation.
I have a problem with my age of women (27). Most still act like girls and I wasn't very interested when I was in High School of dating anyone due to lack of drive. Going to the mall just isn't my idea of a good time. Plus it is hard to find females that enjoy history, martial arts and the outdoors. :wink:
Thus the appeal (even if misplaced) by Lucy Lawless and other actresses of a pseudo historic nature. The one girlfriend I did have (after High School) was an aspiring actress/ballet dancer/singer but really didn't make it anywhere in the biz. She knew her crafts well enough but when it came to reality she left a little to be wanting. I kept telling her theater was were "real" actors and actresses made it. Plus there was steady pay. :lol:
Craig Bellofatto

Going to college for Massage Therapy. So reading alot of Latin TerminologyWink

It is like a finger pointing to the moon. DON\'T concentrate on the finger or you miss all the heavenly glory before you!-Bruce Lee

Train easy; the fight is hard. Train hard; the fight is easy.- Thai Proverb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Frank Miller\'s 300 -- The Prequel Narukami 43 7,487 02-13-2013, 02:18 PM
Last Post: Narukami