RomanArmyTalk
Deepeeka? - Printable Version

+- RomanArmyTalk (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat)
+-- Forum: Reenactment (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Roman Re-Enactment & Reconstruction (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Deepeeka? (/showthread.php?tid=9798)

Pages: 1 2

Deepeeka? - Pertinax - 06-30-2007

I have heard quite a few 'rumours' regarding them that their equipment they sell is not quite what one would call 'of good quality' and some style errors in the design too. Is this correct or a bit of a mixed bag?????

Re: Deepeeka? - Gaius Julius Caesar - 06-30-2007

Their line has improved markedly in the last year! See the posts on the deepeeka thread over tha last year or so! True, a few niggles, but not toooo shabby! :lol: See also Adrians new site, Armamentaria

Re: Deepeeka? - Pertinax - 06-30-2007

Ah ok. Thanks for that. Big Grin

Re: Deepeeka? - Marcus Julius - 07-03-2007

Just be careful which vendor you purchase through (deepeeka doesn't do direct retail) Some may still have older, less accurate items in stock.

Re: Deepeeka? - Peroni - 07-03-2007

Quote: See also Adrians new site, Armanentaria

Thanks for the plug Byron, but if you had spelled it correctly Ainsley might be able to find it!

Ainsley.. see the link in my signature :wink:

Re: Deepeeka? - jvrjenivs - 07-03-2007

And make sure you really buy Deepeeka stuff. There are some vendors copiing the Deepeeka products very badly and sell it as being a deepeeka one.

Re: Deepeeka? - Pertinax - 07-03-2007

Excellent. Thanks chaps. Got the link

Re: Deepeeka? - Gaius Julius Caesar - 07-03-2007

Quote:
Quote: See also Adrians new site, Armanentaria

Thanks for the plug Byron, but if you had spelled it correctly Ainsley might be able to find it!

Ainsley.. see the link in my signature :wink:

Oh well, we can't all be perfect mate! :wink:

Re: Deepeeka? - AntonivsMarivsCongianocvs - 07-03-2007

Salve!

Deepeeka is an excellent source for Roman recreation, especially their new stuff. They are not ‘perfect in every way’ actually far from it but if you look for the numbers with an “Nâ€

Re: Deepeeka? - Pertinax - 07-04-2007

Great stuff all round. Thanks again. I got plenty to be going on with. Just decisions decisions now. Smile

Re: Deepeeka? - Magnus - 07-04-2007

Quote:Great stuff all round. Thanks again. I got plenty to be going on with. Just decisions decisions now. Smile

Yeah, but that's the fun part!

Re: Deepeeka? - Tarbicus - 07-04-2007

Quote:
Pertinax:2n238ohi Wrote:Great stuff all round. Thanks again. I got plenty to be going on with. Just decisions decisions now. Smile

Yeah, but that's the fun part!
So much fun it can take two years to decide! Why hurry a good thing?.... :wink:

Re: Deepeeka? - Pertinax - 07-05-2007

Big Grin (

deepeka - brennivs - tony drake - 07-05-2007

Its a good job you reconised the L & R you wrote on them :lol: :lol:
Regards Brennivs Big Grin

Re: Deepeeka? - Pertinax - 07-16-2007

That on the caligae? or tunic? Big Grin