RomanArmyTalk
anybody know this web page? - Printable Version

+- RomanArmyTalk (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat)
+-- Forum: Reenactment (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Roman Re-Enactment & Reconstruction (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: anybody know this web page? (/showthread.php?tid=7759)

anybody know this web page? - GALLA PLACIDIA - 12-15-2006

www.friendsreenacted.net
Anybody form part of this forum or have some information about it?

Re: anybody know this web page? - Gaius Julius Caesar - 12-15-2006

No, but i see you are a member Carme?

Re: anybody know this web page? - Magnus - 12-15-2006

I haven't heard of it either...doesn't seem like a bad idea, but didn't Marsh Wise do something similar with reenactor.net?

Re: anybody know this web page? - Robert Vermaat - 12-15-2006

They mailed me too.
However, all pages are closed to non-members, and I am not prepared to sign on for anything that I cannot even look at to get an idea of what they represent. Suppose they are a nazi website and I've signed on for that? No way.
So I deleted their email. :twisted:

Re: anybody know this web page? - aitor iriarte - 12-15-2006

So did I yesterday and, more or less, for the same reasons than Robert... :?

Aitor

Re: anybody know this web page? - GALLA PLACIDIA - 12-15-2006

Quote:They mailed me too.
However, all pages are closed to non-members, and I am not prepared to sign on for anything that I cannot even look at to get an idea of what they represent. Suppose they are a nazi website and I've signed on for that? No way.
So I deleted their email. :twisted:

Ok! Thanks, Yesterday night, I tried to look what type of forum was, and started to looking, but I came to a page where they were asking for bank information me, and closed very quickly !, I don't know if they have registered me, but I it go to check just now; I did not like anything, it is true that has aspect Nazi...

Re: anybody know this web page? - GALLA PLACIDIA - 12-15-2006

I have tried eliminate my profile, but only I could have modified it, I hope that they are not a nuisance very much...

Re: anybody know this web page? - Robert Vermaat - 12-16-2006

Quote: I came to a page where they were asking for bank information me, and closed very quickly !, I don't know if they have registered me, but I it go to check just now; I did not like anything, it is true that has aspect Nazi...

Oh oh....

Re: anybody know this web page? - GALLA PLACIDIA - 12-16-2006

No..., I not put my personal bank information..., in that moment I closed the window.
I can see that this forum only have 20-30 people...
This page have one topic" Roman history", but there was nothing written... Confusedhock:

You don't form a part of this forum ... it is an advice... :wink:

Re: anybody know this web page? - Comerus Gallus - 12-16-2006

secrecy never bring something good :lol: .... weird forum.

glad you step back on time Galla

Re: anybody know this web page? - GALLA PLACIDIA - 12-16-2006

yes I think this kind of forums ( you must pay for participate) is not be great for us, the people who love the ancient history, well,the history.

Thanks Comerus!

Re: anybody know this web page? - DECIMvS MERCATIvS VARIANvS - 12-17-2006

Quote:I haven't heard of it either...doesn't seem like a bad idea, but didn't Marsh Wise do something similar with reenactor.net?
[size=150:2iqgq5m9]H[/size]uh? What is the site? Look slike some kind of myspace clone for reenactors. If people can't see your content, they ain't gonna join.
M.