RomanArmyTalk
Meeting in Athens - Printable Version

+- RomanArmyTalk (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat)
+-- Forum: Research Arena (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Greek Military History & Archaeology (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Meeting in Athens (/showthread.php?tid=7343)

Pages: 1 2

Meeting in Athens - spyros - 11-07-2006

Chairete filoi,

I’m sorry for not participating in the discussions. To busy because of my work. I would like though to bring back an important issue IMHO.

So how about that meeting in Athens paides? The municipal elections are over, what do you think about some wine and talk of how to astound the re-enacting world Big Grin

Let's say something in the next couple of weeks?

Re: Meeting in Athens - Gaius Decius Aquilius - 11-07-2006

Your elections are over also? Yes! The wine should flow. We have all survived somehow. ... wish we had a similar Greek group over here. Yes, do something to astound the re-enacting world.

Ralph Izard
etc., etc...

Re: Meeting in Athens - Anonymous - 11-07-2006

Quote:Chairete filoi,

I would like... to astound the re-enacting world Big Grin

Let's say something in the next couple of weeks?

A noble ambition! I await developments with the greatest interest.

Re: Meeting in Athens - hoplite14gr - 11-07-2006

I am in. Give details.

Re: Meeting in Athens - Ioannis - 11-08-2006

I'm game too!

Smile

Re: Meeting in Athens - spyros - 11-08-2006

Apsoga o paides!

Let say in Plaka, how about Ksinos? 19 Nov is ok for everyone?

Re: Meeting in Athens - Anonymous - 11-08-2006

Had an opportunity to wear my Greek tie at our Harvest Supper, recently. I showed it off to everyone - especially Carenza Lewis!

Re: Meeting in Athens - spyros - 11-09-2006

Plateia Filomouson in Plaka, 19 of November. Time? Open to suggestions. Bring your ideas, apettites and good will :wink:

@Paul
Any pics?

Re: Meeting in Athens - Ioannis - 11-09-2006

I'm game for November 19. What about meeting outside the Akropoli metro station?

Re: Meeting in Athens - spyros - 11-13-2006

Ok, 19 of November, Acropoli metro station it is. Time?

Re: Meeting in Athens - Ioannis - 11-13-2006

Sorry guys but yesterday I was invited to Agrafa for the weekend. Could we reschedule please?

Eucharistw! Smile

Re: Meeting in Athens - spyros - 11-14-2006

ok send me a pm

meeting in athens - gerakas - 11-20-2006

I'm out of town till the middle of December. Keep me informed of the meeting dates, though.

Giannis

Re: Meeting in Athens - spyros - 11-20-2006

Hi Giannis,

Welcome to RomanArmyTalk. Its good to see a new fellow country man participating. As soon as we arange something we'll post it.

It is customary to say something about one's self in "New Recruits", it also gives the oportunity to other members to welcome you.

Re: Meeting in Athens - Anonymous - 11-20-2006

If I may make so bold as to effect introductions, Giannis (Gerakas) is someone I've been trying to put in touch with the other, Greek, Ancient Greek re-enactors. He is keen to promote re-enactment in Greece. I'll leave it to him to develop this theme.