RomanArmyTalk
World Cup - Printable Version

+- RomanArmyTalk (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat)
+-- Forum: Recreational Arena (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: World Cup (/showthread.php?tid=5824)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Re: World Cup - Robert Vermaat - 06-22-2006

Quote: The only perfect shape in the universe is the sphere.

That's complete and utter rubbish. The perfect shape in the Universe is a CUBE. Resistance is futile — you will be assimilated.

[Image: borg01.jpg]

Re: World Cup - Tarbicus - 06-22-2006

No mate, what you want are the original Borg; the real deal; the ones who made me and countless other children hide behind the sofa:

[Image: tomb1.jpg]

Or as they currently are:

[Image: _41005944_cyberman300.jpg]

Re: World Cup - Robert Vermaat - 06-22-2006

The Cyberdudes? Nah, they're too stiff!

Re: World Cup - Virilis - 06-22-2006

KLAATU BARADA NIKTO! (Who knows where this sentence is fom?)

Re: World Cup - Jona Lendering - 06-22-2006

[Image: 200px-Day_the_Earth_Stood_Still_poster.jpg]

Re: World Cup - Virilis - 06-22-2006

You`re damn right! (Shaft)

Re: World Cup - Arngrim - 06-22-2006

Quote:Who would you rather celebrate with after tonights game???

[Image: swedishfan.jpg]

[Image: englishfan.jpg]

Regards,

After 30 + years on the meat market and having some experience of Swedish women, i would opt for the limey. At least he looks like a fun drinking buddy. The only girls worth a damn in the sack are the Latina immigrants i've the privilege of bedding. And the mother of my sons, who is half Ghanese!

Frost burns - no thanks!

Re: World Cup - Tarbicus - 06-22-2006

Well, I think that was a bit more information than I needed. :wink:

Re: World Cup - Peroni - 06-22-2006

there are real women where I live that look rather like the England fan! Confusedhock:

Thankfully they all seem to assemble in one bar, which is avoided by most of the half-sober male population!

Those who wear beer goggles only eh?

Re: World Cup - tlclark - 06-22-2006

Quote:there are real women where I live that look rather like the England fan! Confusedhock:

Thankfully they all seem to assemble in one bar, which is avoided by most of the half-sober male population!

Those who wear beer goggles only eh?

In America we corral them all into NJ, the armpit of the east. (Idaho is the armpit of the west) That way it is easy to avoid them. All the hot chicks from the Sopranos are from NY, PA, DE, MD. :wink:

Re: World Cup - Peroni - 06-23-2006

Quote:In America we corral them all into NJ, the armpit of the east

LOL! :lol: :lol:

Re: World Cup - Jona Lendering - 06-24-2006

Even more fans: [url:1mseqox1]http://www.funpic.hu/funblog/fanatics/fanatics.html[/url].

Re: World Cup - tlclark - 06-25-2006

In America, I've noticed that the football fan riots get more press than the actual games. I've heard more about the Germany/England fan dust-up than anything else.

Man I wish I had cable!!

Travis

Re: World Cup - Tarbicus - 06-25-2006

Quote:In America, I've noticed that the football fan riots get more press than the actual games. I've heard more about the Germany/England fan dust-up than anything else.

Man I wish I had cable!!

Travis
Ah, you see, strictly speaking it's completely a case of mistaken identity. They're not at the matches, and they're not even watching the match on the big screens provided. Therefore, they're not England fans. They're just what we call here 'knobheads' masquerading as English fans and on a fighting holiday.

Re: World Cup - Tarbicus - 06-25-2006

That Portugal v Holland match was an absolute shambles. The ref was one of the worst ever, with 4 sendings off and 15(?) cards, rivalling Hallmark for card production.

But I do have to thank him for making England's job so much easier when we meet Portugal next with 2 of their best players out of the game. Thanks. Big Grin