RomanArmyTalk
Romanarmy.com was offline! Now what happens? - Printable Version

+- RomanArmyTalk (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Rules and Announcements (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Romanarmy.com was offline! Now what happens? (/showthread.php?tid=4904)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Romanarmy.com was offline! Now what happens? - Robert Vermaat - 03-07-2006

Indeed! Augustus! Augustus!!

Re: Romanarmy.com was offline! Now what happens? - aitor iriarte - 03-07-2006

Yes, has anybody a surplus purple draco tail to improvise a mantle for Jasper? 8)
Then we'll rush for Ravenna and, later, for Constantinople!! :lol:
When will the new address become a fixed one :?:

Aitor

Re: Romanarmy.com was offline! Now what happens? - satsobek - 03-07-2006

Well, we've put in the request for the transfer, but changing name servers, especially so it registers for everyone on the internet takes at least 72 hours, and it's usually a bit longer than that since the companies doing it usually don't make the changes instantly. romanarmy.nl should be up and working sooner (hopefully) but www.romanarmy.com may take longer since that transfer has to be approved by Jenny... and she's usually pretty busy, so we'll see.

Re: Romanarmy.com was offline! Now what happens? - aitor iriarte - 03-07-2006

Many thanks for the information, Christy! Big Grin

Aitor

Re: Romanarmy.com was offline! Now what happens? - Tarbicus - 03-07-2006

Quote:since that transfer has to be approved by Jenny...

Jasper could always give her Dacia for her Eastern Empire. But he should make sure he has the Adamklissi monument removed first :wink: Travis would get upset.

Re: Romanarmy.com was offline! Now what happens? - Medusa Gladiatrix - 03-07-2006

And I feared that somehow my computer wasn't working properly when I couldn't log in to the RAT. I'm glad it's on now again, good work, Jasper!

Re: Romanarmy.com was offline! Now what happens? - Optio equitum - 03-07-2006

Wouldn't Jenny (and all us American type folks) be in the Western Empire? Unless we are wrapping around the planet to the east...

Re: Romanarmy.com was offline! Now what happens? - Anonymous - 03-08-2006

Quote:Withdrawal symtoms........lots of caffiene......wondering how many others are doing the same.....lol
Strangely enough when RAT is there, we can manage without for a day (although longer computerless periods start the jitters)....when we know it is not....we worry...lol
regards
Arthes

You lot think you've got it bad! My computer is down! I can only log on courtesy of a neighbour! Aaaargh! It's hell, man! Thanks for sorting the website out, Jasper.

Re: Romanarmy.com was offline! Now what happens? - Jona Lendering - 03-08-2006

Quote:Thanks for sorting the website out, Jasper.
Yes, thanks Jasper.

Re: Romanarmy.com was offline! Now what happens? - Susanne - 03-09-2006

Quote: You lot think you've got it bad! My computer is down! I can only log on courtesy of a neighbour! Aaaargh! It's hell, man! Thanks for sorting the website out, Jasper.

I'm sorry to hear that... I hope your computer will get well soon.

Re: Romanarmy.com was offline! Now what happens? - Mithras - 03-09-2006

Quote:Withdrawal symtoms........Arthes

I hear that! I was emailing lots of people asking if it was 'just me' or that RAT really was down Cry

Anyway, it's back! My browser spends 80% of its time either here, or at RPG.Net.

Arthes, BTW, what are your plans for the coming season? Do you know which will be your first show?

See you soon!

Re: Romanarmy.com was offline! Now what happens? - Praefectusclassis - 03-10-2006

The nameservers have now been changed, so over the next few days, romanarmy.com should point to the correct host again. Hurrah and yay!

Re: Romanarmy.com was offline! Now what happens? - FAVENTIANVS - 03-11-2006

[size=200:28cwnaqr]ALLELUIA!!![/size]

Re: Romanarmy.com was offline! Now what happens? - Praefectusclassis - 03-11-2006

And we're baaaack!

Re: Romanarmy.com was offline! Now what happens? - Robert Vermaat - 03-11-2006

[size=200:306h5q5r]YES!

WHA-HEY!!!
[/size]