RomanArmyTalk
New members - Printable Version

+- RomanArmyTalk (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Round Table (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: New members (/showthread.php?tid=4261)

Pages: 1 2

New members - Aedon - 12-01-2005

Quote:Hello [you],
New to RAT? Welcome to the board! Please make yourself at home and join in the lively discussions.

Khaire Jasper,

Actually, I have been visiting RAT for over a year now. I was Spatha190 in the old RAT, and when the forum changed I changed my name to Aedon. I am mostly a listener rather than a talker, so I never have said much. But I was at sea (North Pacific) for a long time and had no time nor access to a computer, but now I am back in College and posting a little again.

Okay, I don't have a problem with divulging my name, I guess I just never really bothered to. The association with the cat is what usually drives me to create an alias.

Khaire,

-Felix (Aedon)

Re: New members - caiusbeerquitius - 12-01-2005

caiustarquitius? Me?
*puzzled*

Re: New members - Praefectusclassis - 12-01-2005

hehehehe

Re: New members - FAVENTIANVS - 12-03-2005

New me?

Re: New members - hoplite14gr - 12-03-2005

Quote:hehehehe

Hmmm!! Happy admin. Worrying...... :lol:
Kind regards
Stefanos

Re: New members - Praefectusclassis - 12-03-2005

Not so bad. Just an admin trick to personalize messages. :wink:

Re: New members - Jeroen Pelgrom - 12-05-2005

oh, now i get it!

This thing got me puzzled as well.

Re: New members - Caius Lentulus - 12-26-2005

thanks for the welcome. Im actually an active duty air force airman first class stationed at fort gordon in georgia. Im just starting to feed my thirst for roman and greek history. Im looking into getting a gladius soon and im also trying to find someone in my local area who can teach me how to use it. Im a big fan of Caesar and Marc Antony. Right now im in the middle of the 4-book series by Conn Iggulden called Emperor. Its about the life of Julius Caesar and the third book comes out on Tuesday 27 December. Thanks and i look forward to meeting all of you.

Caius Lentulus (Justin)

Re: New members - Razor - 01-12-2006

hi... :?

introduction - Titus Amatius Paulus - 02-23-2006

Hello Jasper Oorthuys and all members of RAT

Thanks for your recivement.

I will introduce myself, I am Titus Amatius Paulus (the latine translation of my name Pablo Amado an my familiar nickname Tito).

I am a doctoral geology researcher of Madrid (Spain) and interested in the roman culture and reenactement. I am a member (commilito) of the legio VIIII Hispana and soon of the Septimani Seniores. I know some members of the RAT: Jordi and Faventianos both friends of this legions.

I hope soon post a image with my Agustan equipement (in all photos I have ugly face)

PD: I read the rules of the RAT and I sign with my real name.
PDD: Sorry for my englisj

greetings

Pablo

Salve atque Vale

Re: introduction - Arthes - 02-23-2006

Quote:Hello Jasper Oorthuys and all members of RAT

Thanks for your recivement.

I will introduce myself, I am Titus Amatius Paulus (the latine translation of my name Pablo Amado an my familiar nickname Tito).

I am a doctoral geology researcher of Madrid (Spain) and interested in the roman culture and reenactement. I am a member (commilito) of the legio VIIII Hispana and soon of the Septimani Seniores. I know some members of the RAT: Jordi and Faventianos both friends of this legions.

I hope soon post a image with my Agustan equipement (in all photos I have ugly face)

PD: I read the rules of the RAT and I sign with my real name.
PDD: Sorry for my englisj

greetings

Pablo

Salve atque Vale

A warm welcome to RAT, Pablo.... Big Grin
regards
Arthes

Deepeeka intoruction - deepeeka - 03-17-2006

Dear Jesper,

Thanks for the welcome. We are certainly new, and have posted most of the information as desired. Our aim is to take feedbackfrom your members, and improvise our products, which happen to be today the most recongnised range of roman equipment. We feel happy that we are on so many of your discussion lists, and sad that we have not used your forum before to create, and modify to the requirements of the market. We hope for the best.

Thank you for registering us on you forum

Re: New members - Ebusitanus - 03-17-2006

Hello Deepeeka,
I thought it was Daniel S Peterson who was doing the feedback thing. Great to have you personally here for I´m sure the community will be more than happy to cooperate in these matters that interest so much both parties.

Re: New members - kuura - 03-17-2006

Hi Jasper and everyone else Big Grin

Signature now updated. Sorry about that, sort of got carried away hunting down an avatar :roll:

deepeeka - Marcus Mummius - 03-17-2006

I think it's great to have deepeeka on the forum. This could be the start of something very good!

Best regards,