RomanArmyTalk
How could I add attachments to a post? - Printable Version

+- RomanArmyTalk (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Rules and Announcements (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: How could I add attachments to a post? (/showthread.php?tid=31061)

How could I add attachments to a post? - Condottiero Magno - 03-30-2019

I took photos of the article, A Sixth or Early Seventh Century Ad Iconography of Roman Military Equipment in Egypt: The Deir Abou Hennis Frescoes, but can't seem to add these as attachments in the thread. Any ideas?

RE: How could I add attachments to a post? - Robert Vermaat - 03-30-2019

What format?

RE: How could I add attachments to a post? - Condottiero Magno - 03-30-2019

(03-30-2019, 05:35 PM)Robert Vermaat Wrote: What format?

JPG...

After uploading, I click on "add attachment", but then it disappears. Huh

Is it a file size issue?

RE: How could I add attachments to a post? - Nathan Ross - 03-31-2019

(03-30-2019, 10:48 PM)Condottiero Magno Wrote: After uploading, I click on "add attachment", but then it disappears. Huh

After clicking 'add attachment' there's an extra stage to the process! You'll see another button has appeared in the 'attachments' box called 'Insert into Post' - if you click on this one the image will be added to your post, wherever you have placed your cursor.

Hopefully that should work!

RE: How could I add attachments to a post? - Condottiero Magno - 03-31-2019

(03-30-2019, 05:35 PM)Robert Vermaat Wrote: What format?

(03-31-2019, 11:12 AM)Nathan Ross Wrote:
(03-30-2019, 10:48 PM)Condottiero Magno Wrote: After uploading, I click on "add attachment", but then it disappears. Huh

After clicking 'add attachment' there's an extra stage to the process! You'll see another button has appeared in the 'attachments' box called 'Insert into Post' - if you click on this one the image will be added to your post, wherever you have placed your cursor.

Hopefully that should work!

I know what you're referring to, as I've seen this stage on other fora, but I haven't seen it here, despite numerous attempts. Could it be a browser issue? I use Firefox...

I only see this: Your allocated attachment usage quota is Unlimited. [View My Attachments]

Clicking on VMA, there are no attachments in the manager. Huh

RE: How could I add attachments to a post? - Nathan Ross - 03-31-2019

(03-31-2019, 02:09 PM)Condottiero Magno Wrote: Could it be a browser issue? I use Firefox...

So do I, and no problems here... could be an issue for the admins?

RE: How could I add attachments to a post? - Condottiero Magno - 03-31-2019

(03-31-2019, 07:26 PM)Nathan Ross Wrote:
(03-31-2019, 02:09 PM)Condottiero Magno Wrote: Could it be a browser issue? I use Firefox...

So do I, and no problems here... could be an issue for the admins?

It's a sizing issue... Idea

The 7 photos range in size from 2.03-2.72MB. What's the maximum size/pixels I could upload?

I've uploaded all seven...