RomanArmyTalk
RAT Conference Regensburg 2013 - Printable Version

+- RomanArmyTalk (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Round Table (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: RAT Conference Regensburg 2013 (/showthread.php?tid=20729)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RAT Conference Regensburg 2013 - Vindex - 01-06-2013

Certainly getting more interested in this and work is indicating I can allow a decent break.

Is Jurgen's paper going to be in German??? I'll need UN-style translators talking in my ear...

RAT Conference Regensburg 2013 - XorX - 01-06-2013

I`m not so sure my english will be good enough to hold a lecture on this topic :|
If this is wanted to be held in english, it will far more be a sort of reading down some papers with a strange accent ;-)
I for sure will provide the complete text as an english translation in some copies

RAT Conference Regensburg 2013 - Medusa Gladiatrix - 01-06-2013

Quote:Please lmk if this is OK with you. Svenja? Sunday OK?

Sure it's OK.

RAT Conference Regensburg 2013 - Vindex - 01-06-2013

Quote:I`m not so sure my english will be good enough to hold a lecture on this topic :|
If this is wanted to be held in english, it will far more be a sort of reading down some papers with a strange accent ;-)
I for sure will provide the complete text as an english translation in some copies

Not a problem! Your English is FAR better than my German, so I'll just have to work on that !;-)

RAT Conference Regensburg 2013 - jvrjenivs - 01-12-2013

BUMP

There must be more RAT-members with an interest in joining than just 4. Come and meet fellow RAT-members in person and have a nice weekend full of interesting talks, discussions, fun and lots of beer!

RAT Conference Regensburg 2013 - Gaius Julius Caesar - 01-12-2013

As I said Jurjen, I am interested, I just need to ensure I can get there! It looks as though I am fee, but I may have events to attend to as well, will let you know asap. :mrgreen:

RAT Conference Regensburg 2013 - Vindex - 01-12-2013

This could be asking for trouble :woot: , but if I go I am intending to drive so there may well be room for one (or two?) to come with me (estate car, bags of room).

RAT Conference Regensburg 2013 - Tormenta - 01-13-2013

Quote:BUMP

There must be more RAT-members with an interest in joining than just 4.

Of course there are more people interested in attending the conference, but due to an unexpected problems I had to rethink my decision Sad
I will let you know in 14 days. Still hoping that I will be able to fix most of the arisen problems.

RAT Conference Regensburg 2013 - Nathan Ross - 01-13-2013

I would certainly hope to attend one of the conferences one day. Sadly for now work commitments don't permit it - I'm sure this is the same for many people.

I do hope you get more attendees though - these events are valuable and should be supported whenever possible.

RAT Conference Regensburg 2013 - caiusbeerquitius - 01-30-2013

So far we are eight... It is getting time that everyone makes up their mind... ^^

RAT Conference Regensburg 2013 - Robert Vermaat - 01-30-2013

Too far a way for me, sorry. :-(

RAT Conference Regensburg 2013 - jvrjenivs - 01-30-2013

I don't see Svenja on your participants list, but she's giving a lecture based on your programm?
Furthermore, I think Jasper is also still considering to go. Would be cool if Jasper, Byron, Miha and Moi could make it. No more of the Augsburg guys/girls joining? I thought Maria was considering joining too?

RAT Conference Regensburg 2013 - Robert Vermaat - 01-31-2013

We have some members in Austria too?

RAT Conference Regensburg 2013 - Medusa Gladiatrix - 01-31-2013

Quote:I don't see Svenja on your participants list, but she's giving a lecture based on your programm?

I will be there (otherwise I couldn't hold the lecture) but don't know yet if I could make it already for the Friday program and stay until Monday or if I have to leave on Sunday evening. This I only know six weeks in advance.

RAT Conference Regensburg 2013 - Tormenta - 01-31-2013

PM sent :-)