RomanArmyTalk
MERRY SATvRNALIA, SOL INVICTvS and X-mas if you celebrate it - Printable Version

+- RomanArmyTalk (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat)
+-- Forum: Recreational Arena (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: MERRY SATvRNALIA, SOL INVICTvS and X-mas if you celebrate it (/showthread.php?tid=16180)

Pages: 1 2

MERRY SATvRNALIA, SOL INVICTvS and X-mas if you celebrate it - MARCvSVIBIvSMAvRINvS - 12-12-2009

[Image: mithras-solinvictus.jpg]

All Forum members, enjoy the holidays !!!

M.VIB.M.

PS.......feel free to Post your wishes in this thread....... !!

Re: MERRY SATvRNALIA, SOL INVICTvS and X-mas if you celebrate it - Jona Lendering - 12-12-2009

Hanukkah!

Re: MERRY SATvRNALIA, SOL INVICTvS and X-mas if you celebrate it - MARCvSVIBIvSMAvRINvS - 12-12-2009

More, More !!!!!!!

post those wishes!!!

Re: MERRY SATvRNALIA, SOL INVICTvS and X-mas if you celebrate it - M. Demetrius - 12-13-2009

Kwanzaa? Not able to give much clarity on that one, though.

Re: MERRY SATvRNALIA, SOL INVICTvS and X-mas if you celebrate it - Jona Lendering - 12-13-2009

Today is Saint Lucia, BTW. The Wiki has a nice photo.

Re: MERRY SATvRNALIA, SOL INVICTvS and X-mas if you celebrate it - jvrjenivs - 12-13-2009

Indeed all best wishes to all!

Re: MERRY SATvRNALIA, SOL INVICTvS and X-mas if you celebrate it - Virilis - 12-13-2009

Hyvää Joulua kaikille!

Re: MERRY SATvRNALIA, SOL INVICTvS and X-mas if you celebrate it - Praefectusclassis - 12-13-2009

Happy holidays!

Re: MERRY SATvRNALIA, SOL INVICTvS and X-mas if you celebrate it - PhilusEstilius - 12-15-2009

Happy humbug, but if that sounds to much like Scrooge, then I shall say very best of seasons wishes to all.

Re: MERRY SATvRNALIA, SOL INVICTvS and X-mas if you celebrate it - Dan D'Silva - 12-15-2009

Merry Four-Day Weekend!

Re: MERRY SATvRNALIA, SOL INVICTvS and X-mas if you celebrate it - Justin of the New Yorkii - 12-16-2009

[Image: Gavle_Goat.jpg]

Re: MERRY SATvRNALIA, SOL INVICTvS and X-mas if you celebrate it - Caius Valens - 12-16-2009

Merry Christmass and a Happy New Year everyone Big Grin wink:

Re: MERRY SATvRNALIA, SOL INVICTvS and X-mas if you celebrate it - Magnus - 12-16-2009

Quote:Merry Christmass and a Happy New Year everyone Big Grin wink:

Caius, I've been trying to call you for like two weeks now...but you don't seem to be answering your phone lol. Can you give me a call?

Oh, and Merry Xmas everyone!

Re: MERRY SATvRNALIA, SOL INVICTvS and X-mas if you celebrate it - Gaius Julius Caesar - 12-18-2009

Hiding from the law is he! :lol:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to every one!
Also happy Saturnalia! And Hanukka to!

Re: MERRY SATvRNALIA, SOL INVICTvS and X-mas if you celebrate it - Caius Valens - 12-19-2009

Hah, no worse when you crossed the Rubcion Casear! Confusedhock: :roll: :lol: In response to Matt My cel is broke and I cant replace it till New Year. I tried to PM you about that but couldnt get through So best wishes for the Holiday Mangus. Take care Caius/Thomas R