RomanArmyTalk
Happy holidays! - Printable Version

+- RomanArmyTalk (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Rules and Announcements (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Happy holidays! (/showthread.php?tid=14224)

Pages: 1 2

Happy holidays! - Praefectusclassis - 12-18-2008

Oooh, how PC of me to put it that way, but on behalf of the admins and moderators, I'd like wish everyone a Merry Christmas, happy Hannukah, or just a wonderful festive season, a great year for the study and revival in reenactment, games or models, of the Roman army and a prosperous 2009!

Re: Happy holidays! - jvrjenivs - 12-18-2008

[Image: xmasCard2008.jpg]

Re: Happy holidays! - Wes - 12-18-2008

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Re: Happy holidays! - Tita Iuventia Martia - 12-18-2008

Merry Christmas and happy new year for everybody :-) "Io, Saturnalia!"

Gods bless you

regards from Prague

Re: Happy holidays! - L C Cinna - 12-18-2008

Happy holidays to everybody (whichever holiday you celebrate :wink: )

Special greetings to everybody celebrating the Saturnalia and the birthday of our lord Sol Invictus.

May the gods protect you!

Re: Happy holidays! - NUNU - 12-18-2008

Happy xmas to all fellow Soldiers - Dont forget we will be looking for the little sod from Nazerath around Easter time :lol:

Re: Happy holidays! - PhilusEstilius - 12-18-2008

In the true Dickens style I just want to say Happy HUMBUG to one and all, but not realy all the best regards to everyone.

Re: Happy holidays! - Matt Lukes - 12-19-2008

Indeed- best of the season and may we have peace on earth and goodwill toward all Big Grin

Re: Happy holidays! - Robert Vermaat - 12-19-2008

Best wishes to each and everyone. May 2009 be a good year for all, a healthy one especially plus with much personal happiness.

Re: Happy holidays! - Wes - 12-19-2008

You know, in my humble opinion, if the world got along as well as all on this board, this planet would be one heck of a place to live. Instead of a war, we could all get together for a huge re-enactment......

Re: Happy holidays! - rusty myers - 12-19-2008

Winner gets to dye everyone's tunic their color of preference for a year...

From all of us in Leg VI and SOTW, Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays to each of you!

Re: Happy holidays! - Titvs Statilivs Castvs - 12-19-2008

Best wishes to all! May you get a bunch of Roman gifts! :lol:

Re: Happy holidays! - Ioannis - 12-20-2008

[size=150:3a72yr1i]Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!![/size]

Re: Happy holidays! - Chris Legio X - 12-20-2008

Aye Happy Saturnalia From us here in the Frozen tundra and Overtired snow shovelers of Wisconsin LOL. As one of the newest to the board I wanted to say a special Merry Christmas , happy hanakuah (Butchered that) Qwuanza bot will be dropping off the customary books. I look forward to many a discussion in the future and look forward to meeting new friends and once your my friend you are my family. So new friends and family.

P.S. on a light note thanks to you guys my Fiancee doesnt have to hear my babble on and on about Roman history anymore LOL she says " take it to the forums Chris" HAHAHa......

Re: Happy holidays! - FAVENTIANVS - 12-21-2008

May the FORCE be with you all...