RomanArmyTalk
Coordinators, editors, moderators and contributors wanted! - Printable Version

+- RomanArmyTalk (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Rules and Announcements (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Coordinators, editors, moderators and contributors wanted! (/showthread.php?tid=11466)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Coordinators, editors, moderators and contributors wanted! - Praefectusclassis - 01-10-2008

I am very pleased to see the results of the 'future role'-poll. Now I'd like to see if the diligent voters will come forward to accept a task. Off the top of my head I can think of the following:
- RAT moderators (suppleting, not supplanting :!: the current team)
- Editors for the (various) site FAQ(s)
- Coordinators for/contributors to the
- 1) Imagebase
- 2) Helmet database
- 3) Greek helmet database
- 4) Pugio database
- Coordinator and translators for the Ritterling project
- ... (want to do something but it's not mentioned: make up your own project!)

In all cases minimal technical expertise is required. I may be around less than I used to be, but I promise up front that technical support will be as complete as I can make it for those willing to take up a more important role on the site

Re: Coordinators, editors, moderators and contributors wanted! - jvrjenivs - 01-11-2008

I voted to help in your previous poll, but by now I think I don't going to help you, because I'm busy enough with the 'stichting romeinenfestival' for the upcomming months.

Re: Coordinators, editors, moderators and contributors wanted! - MARCvSVIBIvSMAvRINvS - 01-11-2008

Guess becoming a MOD is out of the question for me ey??

LOL :o

M.VIB.M.

Re: Coordinators, editors, moderators and contributors wanted! - LUCIUS ALFENUS AVITIANUS - 01-11-2008

If you want i can contribute to the pugio database, with the help of another members, with better english and more expertise (Martin and Crispus, of course)

Re: Coordinators, editors, moderators and contributors wanted! - Martin Moser - 01-12-2008

Well, since I shouted in the first place, I'll take the pugio database editor role if I may, and will of course be more than glad to share it with Cesar and Crispvs (and anybody else who wants to come in)! I will try to get this going again after much neglect asap.

Re: Coordinators, editors, moderators and contributors wanted! - Senovara - 01-12-2008

I can still help with assisting Moderators. Smile

Re: Coordinators, editors, moderators and contributors wanted! - Wes - 01-13-2008

Put me down to lend a hand where ever I may be of use. Glad to help!

Wes

Re: Coordinators, editors, moderators and contributors wanted! - TITVS SABATINVS AQVILIVS - 01-13-2008

May I propose that Martin also become the coordinator for a possible "leather" database/imagebase? Martin, sorry for suggesting to charge you more but I really think that it could be very helpful to us all... Smile

Valete,

Re: Coordinators, editors, moderators and contributors wanted! - Senovara - 01-13-2008

Quote:May I propose that Martin also become the coordinator for a possible "leather" database/imagebase? Martin, sorry for suggesting to charge you more but I really think that it could be very helpful to us all... Smile
That's a great idea - I too would love to see a Leather section!

Re: Coordinators, editors, moderators and contributors wanted! - Alexandr K - 01-14-2008

Well, I'll try to find some time to continue in translating for the Ritterling project...

Re: Coordinators, editors, moderators and contributors wanted! - Martin Moser - 01-15-2008

Quote:May I propose that Martin also become the coordinator for a possible "leather" database/imagebase? Martin, sorry for suggesting to charge you more but I really think that it could be very helpful to us all... Smile

Hi Daniele,

what are you thinking about when you say "leather" database/imagebase?

Re: Coordinators, editors, moderators and contributors wanted! - Praefectusclassis - 01-15-2008

Quote:Well, I'll try to find some time to continue in translating for the Ritterling project...
Excellent! Though what I really need is someone to coordinate this project, ie finds some more translators, proofreaders and keeps track of what legions are 'in process' and which still need translating.
Sharon, Wes and David, we'll see what we can find for you. :twisted: :wink:

Re: Coordinators, editors, moderators and contributors wanted! - Alexandr K - 01-15-2008

Quote:
Quote:Well, I'll try to find some time to continue in translating for the Ritterling project...
Excellent! Though what I really need is someone to coordinate this project, ie finds some more translators, proofreaders and keeps track of what legions are 'in process' and which still need translating.
OK. I can do that. I'll send you email. Smile
Greetings
Alexandr

Re: Coordinators, editors, moderators and contributors wanted! - Praefectusclassis - 01-15-2008

Offer accepted & rank assigned. Big Grin

Re: Coordinators, editors, moderators and contributors wanted! - sonic - 01-15-2008

Hi Jasper,

I wouldn't mind contributing but don't know how to go about this, or what areas to write about. My speciality (if I have one!) is the Later Empire, but there already seem to be a few of these around. Any advice for myself and others like me who aren't sure what to do?