RomanArmyTalk

Full Version: Your Childhood roman participate work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to all,

every one in childhood golden moments if any person participated in Roman field
                    please post his/her work pictures here.

best regards-sajid
I have no idea what you expect from us.

But if you are inviting us to post childhood pictures the question remains - why?
What better than a Metro/Underground like map of the Roman roads to go :
https://sashat.me/2017/06/03/roman-roads
Well, no pictures, nor have I done any reenacting, but I developed my interests in Roman history during childhood. In the late 1990s, I was reading illustrated history books about ancient and medieval times, which persisted into the next decade, but by circa 2003 or 2004, I was playing games like the Age of Empires and Total War series. Before those, I played historical gaming in the form of Oregon Trails: 3rd Edition, and one called Yukon Trails, which had historical, exploration, and survival elements.
Sorry...I don't have any pictures.It I dint participated any anything like that.
But in my childhood I was much eager to know folks and tales of this. And i always look to gain some knowledge in roman army and culture.
I used to read many book which related to ancient times war etc.