RomanArmyTalk

Full Version: [split] Hadrian's Wall Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Excellent photo nice to see Dan in kit instead of blood, hope it was a good event Wink
Regards Brennivs Big Grin
Hey brennivs, I saw your people up at Hadrians Wall Live on Sunday.
That's right Fabricivs very last minute thing conformation from E H came at 9 oclock Friday night to be at Birdoswald for 6 in the morning 9 hours notice Huh I could not make at short notice Sad 
(09-09-2016, 08:03 PM)brennivs - tony drake Wrote: [ -> ]That's right Fabricivs very last minute thing conformation from E H came at 9 oclock Friday night to be at Birdoswald for 6 in the morning 9 hours notice Huh I could not make at short notice Sad 

Wow, that's ridiculous! They don't seem to have a clue about organizing for events these days.
Well anyway the group had a fantastic weekend Smile and next year we are booked in Cool been a while since we were at Birdoswald 20 years come to mind Blush so will give a report net year of the event Wink
I went on the sunday and avoided the rain Smile
Talking to one if the Italian re-enactors, he likened the saturday early evening battle re-enactment over at Housesteads as more like a sea battle.