Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New 5th century group
Well we've had a roller coaster of a start for our group. Initally we decide to recreate a post Roman unit but then it became apparent that the area we live in had space for a 1st century group.
So we gave the people what they wanted and we now recreate the era of the Flavian dynasty.
We are all members of Cohorte Prima Batavorum but in addition to this we have decided to recreate a small unit of milite stationarii on detached duty in the city of Ratae. As the founder members of the group are all law enforcement professionals it seemed to fit.
For larger events we come off our detachments and rejoin the parent group.
We have our first event this weekend at a 2nd century Roman site.
Richard Craig AKA Aulus Maximus
Cohors I Tungrorum
Cohors I Batavorum
3 elevated performance apparatus,coupled with the EZ-Start moving starting device can let players exempt from the pain of the handEquipped with a overweight number of treble performance upgrade parts,including Icon Vehicle Dynamics aluminum shock absorbers, Poison Spyder Rock Brawler anticollision, Maxxis Trepador tires, Walker Evans Racing wheelsProtoform launched new TR-12 one-twelfth electric prairies road vehicles (12 young) car shellThe crate shell has skilled oversee response and save consequential speed stabilityThe Receiver and the electronic transmission can be <a href=http://remotecontrolandtoys.webs.com>RC Cars</a> installed on the centerline of the border,the grimness deployment is larger The construct of car shell is similar to popular one-twelfth stirring downright road vehicles(12 young) ,with 12 young car shell show clipping Ample to the use of the foundation plate,the new machine112 can be installed the F1 machine shellall of the previous and latest style
With the constantly spreading of the corpulent scale GT remote power wheels players in Europe,America and Japan,the automakers launched GT remote dial cars, but the BMT producer has not announced the date of listing of the new passenger car In accordance with the scale,there are one-twenty eighth,one-eighteenth,one-tenth,one-eighth,one-fifth Support 3, 4 and 6s lithium battery, ultra tapering portion 3 mm lightweight backplane attached to counterweight optimization position,realize the ultra low center of importance and a- weight distributionMeet the unfettered tail of the EFRA provision,which provides a good stabilize on the end of the car, but the buggy shell itself has not been certified sooner than the EFRA The remote check exemplar are considered to be "Diversion",instead of "Toys",due to the remote check model needs players accept a certain degree of knowledge and technology, there is a fundamentally diverse from those toys that buy subvene can play <a href=http://remotecontrolandtoys.webs.com>RC Boats</a> immediately The RCFans expected XB9 2013 spec will appear in Germany Nuremberg exhibition at the finish of the month Be talented to provide high-speed stability of walking, curve control response also include a incontrovertible improvement
Hmmmm, law enforcement. Eh?
Guess that means there will be no gambling, no brothels,
No wine, women and song??? :-(

And looting and pillaging are a no go too I guess!?
There goes all the reasons to Join the Roman Army!!
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
No Byron, all the above are perfectly acceptable as long as the correct forms have been completed and all the afore mentioned activities are carried out in a smart and soldierly fashon.
Cohors I Tungrorum
Cohors I Batavorum
What about smiting? A soldier needs to smite on occasion!
Do the forms cover this?
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:So we gave the people what they wanted and we now recreate the era of the Flavian dynasty.
Does that mean you ALSO do Flavian or did you stop doing 5th c.?
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
The 5th century project is now on hold for the time being
Cohors I Tungrorum
Cohors I Batavorum