Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iron Roots in Poland - May 2007
Dear Members of RAT,
There is English link to our page of an event which take place at Museum of Nature and Technique in Starachowice every May:
www.korzenie.gimnazjum.com.pl/en/korzenie_01.php
From 2002 we try to present Roman influences and today live in first 3 centuries of Anno Domini in our region. Reading topics on this forum and presenting our pottery at Marketplace, I was thinking about possibility of your participation in such an event. It would be great if we have a possibility to exchange experiences and make something unusual together - a realistic touch of contacts between Barbarian tribes and Romans in Central Europe. I mean all kinds of these contacts as military, politic and trade.
Till this time we could do it with legionaries from Legio XIIII GMV from Lublin and Cezary Wyszynski - Cacaius and with many craftsmen from Poland, Lithuania and Belarus. I think that your participation would be bracing, however I don`t know financial and other conditions of it. Probable term - 25-27 May 2007
Please let me know, if there is anybody interested in joining Iron Roots Smile .
SALUTO,
ANDREAS GOBINIUS

"ANTIQUITAS" OFFICINA ARTIS CRETARIAE

http://www.antiquitas.pl
[Image: ANTIQUITAS_logo_smaller.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Iron Roots in Poland - May 2007 - by Andreas Gobinius - 11-13-2006, 10:29 AM
Re: Iron Roots in Poland - May 2007 - by Tarbicus - 11-13-2006, 10:48 AM