Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "Myth" of the "Dacian Falx" as a super weapon
Quote:Yes, it is hard to debate seriously with the young and opinionated, Matt Sad .........

Would it surprise you to learn that our young fellow members such as 'Diegis' and 'Thunder' are more at home on wargame forums such as "Total War Centre" ? :wink:

There, the purest unsubstantiated speculation and "I read somewhere", and wiki items count as 'knowledgable'...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, the irony :lol:
And well, i pass over your lesser or mixed knowledge of the history of the area we discuss, and your obsession with Bastarnae that you see everywhere (still wait for a reliable source confirming you), and i find most funny that even i joined the "Total War Centre" and RAT about the same times as you, and you say i am all day here or there, did you notice that your number of posts here are about 3 times bigger then mine combined, here and there?

And, btw, i use those images from wikipedia because was much better and clear compared with ones posted by you, no offence Tongue
Razvan A.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The "Myth" of the "Dacian Falx" as a super weapon - by diegis - 10-18-2010, 07:06 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dacian Falx test diegis 8 6,195 03-02-2017, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Crispianus
  Dacian Falx, by R. Wimmers Gaius Julius Caesar 54 8,893 06-27-2013, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Gaius Julius Caesar
  Dacian Falx JeffF 56 17,986 11-18-2010, 03:13 AM
Last Post: M. Demetrius