Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Painting for auction
To help raise money for the Park in the Past Project I have put up an original painting for auction.

The post has been up for a few days in the Events thread

http://www.romanarmytalk.com/23-events/3...-2015.html

but so far this has not attracted any bids at all Sad Confusedad: .

Therefore in the season of Goodwill I have removed the reserve to see if that gets some bids.

All proceeds will be donated to the project. Hopefully in future many RAT members will make use of this site so it will be in all your interests to make a bid.

The auction will be on until December 31st. The winner will be notified in the New Year.

This is an ORIGINAL painting in Gouache on board. Approximately A3 in size. Un-framed. The painting was published in Ancient Warfare magazine. Hopefully you all know what the subject matter is!

The winner will also receive some of my postcards of a Legionary and Auxiliary soldier, a fridge magnet and some information on other archaeological sites in North East Wales.

You can bid here or if you wish to remain anonymous send me a bid in a PM, I will announce the amount of the bid here but not who it is from.

Depending on where it is sent there may be a charge for postage.

Graham.
"Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream" Edgar Allan Poe.

"Every brush-stroke is torn from my body" The Rebel, Tony Hancock.

"..I sweated in that damn dirty armor....TWENTY YEARS!', Charlton Heston, The Warlord.
There was only one bid

So the winner was Richard Campbell, congratulations.

The painting will be sent asap and the money donated to the Park in the Past Project.

Graham.
"Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream" Edgar Allan Poe.

"Every brush-stroke is torn from my body" The Rebel, Tony Hancock.

"..I sweated in that damn dirty armor....TWENTY YEARS!', Charlton Heston, The Warlord.