Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roman Army Painting Prints
Well after posting my Roman painting I did on spec for another project I have gotten enough good feedback and questions about prints etc to make me think maybe there would be demand to do one thats intended just for this community.

What I had in mind is to do something with feedback from the community from the very start. Really I can do pretty much anything the community wants. We could do anything from the siege of Jerusalem to portraits different characters to a battle with barbarians to a naval battle.

Now of course to do this I would have to figure out some way to pay for my time. Now I was thinking the best way to do this would be to sell prints of the finished work in different sizes and quality. For example 8x10 to poster size and poster quality archival quality on heavy archival paper. For this we can just work out what the demand would be for size of work and price range.

Aslo so make this work it would be best to get help from the community for reference images. Plus you would be able to have you images in the grand battle or what ever the group chooses.

Any way let me know how much interest there is in working on a project like this. I have the time right now to do it so its some I can get started on as soon as there is enough interest.

By the way you can see some more of my work at www.pwlawrence.com/portfolio/displayimage.php?album=random&cat=0&pos=-182 As you can see there is everthing from a painterly style to a photoreal style. Any style if fine with me on this project.
Patrick Lawrence

[url:4ay5omuv]http://www.pwlawrence.com[/url]

Messages In This Thread
Roman Army Painting Prints - by Sulla - 01-17-2007, 07:58 PM
Re: Roman Army Painting Prints - by alanmac100 - 01-17-2007, 08:30 PM
Re: Roman Army Painting Prints - by Sulla - 01-17-2007, 08:39 PM
Re: Roman Army Painting Prints - by Sulla - 01-18-2007, 02:15 AM
Re: Roman Army Painting Prints - by Sulla - 01-18-2007, 02:33 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roman Foot Prints at Hippos Narukami 4 3,655 09-16-2016, 08:59 AM
Last Post: Robert Vermaat