RomanArmyTalk
Reputation rating. - Printable Version

+- RomanArmyTalk (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Round Table (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Reputation rating. (/showthread.php?tid=25458)

Pages: 1 2 3

Reputation rating. - Michael Kerr - 03-22-2016

Hi, is there a problem with rating posts or has this feature been disabled. When I tried to rate someone's post there were no options available like positive, neutral etc and when I tried to press "Add Rating" I had this come up. Huh

Regards
Michael Kerr

RE: Reputation rating. - Praefectusclassis - 03-22-2016

Works for me.

RE: Reputation rating. - Michael Kerr - 03-22-2016

Tried to rate your reply and got the same dialogue box. PC and ipad. Shall try again later on with laptop. Seems to default to neutral ratings.
Regards
Michael Kerr

That's odd. I don't even get the option to be negative or neutral.

Hi Jasper, didn't work on the laptop either. Anyway off to bed, early morning here in Australia.
Regards
Michael Kerr

Try again (when you wake up ;-) )

Hi Jasper, I just did and it worked this time. Thank you for your assistance.
Regards
Michael Kerr

Hi Jasper, me again. I just noticed that if I give a rating that it comes up as a neutral rating and not a positive rating. I did one for you and also one for Evan's post on another thread and they don't seem to add to the total but they are both neutral. 
Regards
Michael Kerr

This is the dialogue box I got when I tried to give Evan a positive rating for his reply. Smile

Regards
Michael Kerr

RE: Reputation rating. - Nathan Ross - 04-04-2016

I can't seem to give any ratings at all any more - the box comes up with the only option listed as 'neutral'. Click on that and nothing happens!...

RE: Reputation rating. - Michael Kerr - 04-04-2016

Yes, still have that problem, seems the positive ratings option has been disabled. Neutral only.
Regards
Michael Kerr

RE: Reputation rating. - Crispianus - 04-04-2016

(04-04-2016, 10:57 AM)Michael Kerr Wrote: Yes, still have that problem, seems the positive ratings option has been disabled. Neutral only.
Regards
Michael Kerr

Same here neutral rating only no other option?

RE: Reputation rating. - Gunthamund Hasding - 04-04-2016

+1 here is the same only neutral

RE: Reputation rating. - Alanus - 04-04-2016

(04-04-2016, 01:28 PM)Gunthamund Hasding Wrote: +1 here is the same only neutral

Make that +2. My box shows a "Neutral" rating only. Previously, I had the option of a Postitive or Negative rating. Fact is, a neutral rating isn't even a rating. There are gremlins at work here.  Dodgy

RE: Reputation rating. - Robert Vermaat - 04-05-2016

No problems for me. Odd.

RE: Reputation rating. - Renatus - 04-05-2016

All I get offered is 'Neutral' and there is no alternative.

RE: Reputation rating. - Alanus - 04-11-2016

This is very disappointing. Cool
In the past two days, I've tried to give 2 members a "Positive" rating for their contribution to a thread. In both cases, all I can award them is a "Neutral." Excuse me, but "neutral" isn't a rating. When a person tries to live on "neutral," he or she will suffocate within 4 minutes. Neutral is Nothing.

So, now we have no way of communicating our response, as we could a week ago. Somehow, this glitch places every one of us in Isolation. Confused