Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday Frivolity
Bear with me...it's been a LONG week :wink:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!
Tongue Tongue :lol:

Love it!!
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
I don't get it?
Quintus Furius Collatinus

-Matt
You've heard of Motorhead??
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:I don't get it?

Sorry - I'd post a you tube clip but the Moderators may ban me. :evil:

But look for Ace of Spades on You tube with, as Byron says, Motorhead.
Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!
"Lets start at the very begining, its a very good place to start"
"The Ace of Spades,the ace of spades"......
If only Julie Andrews could sing this.... :grin:
Kevin
Quote:"Lets start at the very begining, its a very good place to start"
"The Ace of Spades,the ace of spades"......
If only Julie Andrews could sing this.... :grin:

Or indeed Lemmy Big Grin
Moi Watson

I see your thrash-metal Julie Andrews and raise you one swingtime Motorhead : :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-77sVQ7Zgv0
posted by Duncan B Campbell
https://ninth-legion.blogspot.com/
Big Grin

Ok...you asked for it. (The moderators can't ban me now!!)

I raise your swingtime Motorhead to where they should be...

And as the great Ted Nugent once said, if it's too loud you're too old :mrgreen:

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BstyQX-kQQ][/url]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BstyQX-kQQ
Moi Watson

Well Wang Dang Sweet Poon Tang! Another Nugent fan!!!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:I raise your swingtime Motorhead to where they should be...
Nice. One of the great rock endings. (I like a track that actually ends.) And by the end, Philthy Phil has lost a stone in weight.

(I still like the bluesy swingtime version: hilarious! Wink )
posted by Duncan B Campbell
https://ninth-legion.blogspot.com/
Friday First Aid...please form an orderly queue :wink:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Moi Watson

Wrong label on the bottle....but you are forgiven due to posting a link to the most,how do i put it,fast and furious song i know.
A great marching song,Legions could cover 40 mile a day.
Kevin
Kevin
Quote:Wrong label on the bottle....but you are forgiven due to posting a link to the most,how do i put it,fast and furious song i know.
A great marching song,Legions could cover 40 mile a day.
Kevin

Really? I can't read the label on the bottle...go on; you start and I'll join in...
Moi Watson

OK
I cant read the label either...but it does mention wine.
I prefer JD....seems in keeping with the period..."motorhead" AD
Wine is good also for the slower version.
Kevin
Kevin